Do you need auto insurance without any hassle? Sit back and read the full article to know how ‘Insure on the Spot’ will help you to find the right policy.
Insure on the Spot is an autonomous company that helps the residents of Chicago and Illinois, USA to find the right policies, which suit their budget. This agency has been catering to people’s driving needs since 1986. This car insurance agency claims to provide the quickest service in the vicinity of Chicago and Illinois. Over 1000,000 families trusted ‘Insure on the Spot’ to avail auto and SR22 insurance policies. The insurance experts at this agency compare the cost of insurance across the network of insurance companies to save your time and money.
This car insurance agency deals with a fine array of insurance companies to bring auto insurance to you that fits your budget. Unlike many other insurance agencies in Chicago and Illinois, insure on the spot is not restricted only to providing one rate from one company such as State Farm, Allstate, or Nationwide. This agency brings various services, which include Chicago car insurance, SR22 coverage, Free Auto Insurance Quote, Free Motorcycle Quote, and Free non-owners quote to you.
The expert agents compare the quotes and purchase an insurance policy for you with the aim of saving your time and money. Their offices are located at five different locations in Chicago. If you live in Chicago and Illinois, visit their website or google to find the nearby offices.
To know more details about this car insurance agency’s services and credibility, continue to read the full article.
Table of Contents
- 1 Insure on the Spot Overview
- 2 Services provided by ‘insure on the spot’
- 3 What is required of all motorcycle riders in Illinois?
- 4 Insure on the Spot Insurance Card
- 5 Insure on the Spot reviews
- 6 Insure on the Spot 24 hour Number
- 7 Insure on the spot pay bill
- 8 Who is the Insure on the Spot Spokeswoman?
- 9 Conclusion
Insure on the Spot Overview
Insure on the Spot industries
|Liability Insurance, Insurance Brokers, Diversified Financial Services, Life & Health Insurance|
|5485 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL, 60630 US|
Insure on the Spot Employees Size
|Chicago Car Insurance, SR22 Coverage, Free Auto Insurance Quote, Free Motorcycle Insurance Quote, Free Non Owners Quote|
|6411, 6199, 6321|
|Chicago Metropolitan Area|
Estimated Annual Revenue
|$5.0M – 25M|
Insure on the Spot is an independent car insurance agency that has been helping Chicago and Illinois residents find the right policies that fit their budgets and driving needs since 1986. Our team of experienced insurance professionals are here to help you find the right insurance to keep you on the road at a rate you can afford. Give us a call today to learn more about the services we offer and how we can help you save money.
Headquarters: 5485 North Elston Avenue , Chicago, Illinois, United States
Phone Number: +1 773-202-5060
Revenue: $1 – 10M
Legal Name: Insure On The Spot
Services provided by ‘insure on the spot’
Insure on the spot as an independent car insurance agency provides insurance services in Chicago and Illinois. Please continue to read to educate yourself and grab yourself a deal.
The details of these services are provided below:
Auto insurance is also known as motor insurance, which covers cars, two-wheelers, trucks, etc. It is a contract between you and your insurance company to provide you protection against an event of accident or theft. When you purchase auto insurance, you agree to pay a premium over the agreed period of time, and in exchange for that, the insurance company agrees to pay your losses according to predefined terms. You can get an insurance estimate before purchasing a policy, which meets your requirements and fits your budget.
The insurance company runs a background check and identifies some important factors such as your age, vehicle number and model, driving record, and driver’s history.
Auto insurance coverage policy varies from state to state. Presently, in the USA, auto insurance is mandatory in most states. In Chicago, where car insurance is not a piece of cake, Insure on the Spot will help you to get cost-effective car insurance quotes as drivers are lawfully bound to get at least liability coverage insurance in the state of Illinois. Minimum auto coverage requirements in the state of Illinois include:
- Bodily injury coverage liability: $20,000 per person and $40,000 per accident
- Property damage liability coverage: $15,000
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage: $20,000 per person and $40,000 per accident
- Uninsured motorist property damage coverage: $15,000 with a $250 deductible
- Underinsured motorist coverage: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
These are the minimum coverage requirements, whereas, car insurance coverage is different for every individual considering the financial conditions.
- Insure on the spot offers swift services in order to provide a smooth and hassle-free auto insurance process to its potential buyers. Please read the following details to know about this:
- Insure on the spot claims to get its customers free insurance quotes within 2 minutes and quality auto insurance.
- The company’s auto insurance also includes 24/7 roadside assistance for 365 days a year, which is quite convenient for clients during unforeseen accidents.
- If the clients call at the customer services center, unlike several other customer services departments, the real person will talk to you and listen to all your legitimate insurance-related concerns. The company also has offices at every client-friendly spot in Illinois including Chicago, where you can visit and personally meet the representative.
How long does it take to get online car insurance?
It generally takes 2 minutes at ‘insure on the spot’ or less for prompt online car insurance with an online quoting system. You can buy directly from the company, either online or through a phone with one of their licensed agents. Your new policy starts as soon as you secure your payment online and you will receive an e-mail comprising insurance ID cards and documents to you instantly. Moreover, you will need driver’s license numbers for everyone who will be registered as a driver, and vehicle identification numbers (VINs) for each vehicle to secure your online car insurance purchase.
Now, with a hassle-free car insurance purchase system, you do not have to wait for your insurance expiry and buy a new one.
SR22 insurance Chicago
SR22 is a certificate of financial responsibility issued to some drivers by state or as a court order. The purpose of this certificate is to serve as proof that your auto insurance policy meets the minimum liability coverage of the insurance policy required by the state law. It is served as a filled form with your state.
SR22 insurance is for those drivers, whose licenses got suspended. It is important to get SR22 insurance to continue driving legally. A person who purchases this insurance from a company presents this as proof that he or she is insured. This puts a responsibility on the insurance company as well to inform the department of motor vehicles in case the person’s coverage is not approved for any reason. Furthermore, this particular insurance is expensive as it involves a great ordeal of documentation and liability for an insurance company. According to ‘insure on the spot’, the charges can increase up to 400%, if an individual is convicted of drunk driving; considering the fact that he or she will have DUI and cancellation record on the papers.
‘Insured on the spot’ provides trouble-free SR22 insurance without any exaggeration of paperwork. If you want to get a quote first, you can use their free calculator or call on the number given on the website. The agency has expert agents who will submit your verification through Illinois Insurance Verification System (ILIVS) on the spot. The electronic system of this insurance agency has made the life of drivers in Chicago, Illinois very convenient. It has served over 1000,000 people with remarkable insurance services online.
There are a few simple steps to follow if you need to file for SR22 car insurance with ‘insured on the spot’:
- First of all, you need to get an auto insurance policy from the agency, which can serve as proof of minimum coverage liability to the state. Following that, you will receive an SR22 certificate.
- In order to get this certificate, you need to request a quote on the website, which is absolutely free.
- The State of Illinois requires a minimum of 3 years of an SR22 filing. If your policy lapses or is canceled, the company will notify the Secretary of State immediately, and your license will be suspended again. To avoid suspension of your license, it is important to make your monthly payments on time.
Non-owner SR22 form
If you do not own a car, you only drive it. The non-owner SR22 form is also available for your convenience. The company will file the form with the State of State for you. You don’t have to get your car insured.
Who needs an SR22 form?
Not everyone needs an SR22 form. The requirement varies from state to state. This form is mandatory in a few states to rectify some driving violations practiced by drivers. The violations mentioned below have led drivers to get their licenses suspended as a penalty:
- DUI convictions
- Reckless driving
- Accidents caused by uninsured drivers
Coverage required for an SR22 insurance certificate
To comply, your coverage must meet the minimum amount of liability insurance required by the State of Illinois.
Illinois Limits are as follows:
- Bodily injury: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per occurrence
- Uninsured motorist: $25,000 per person /$50,000 each occurrence
- Property damage: $20,000
Insure on the spot provides motorcycle insurance with the most affordable prices available through Dairyland. The motorcycle insurance at Dairyland starts as low as $6 / month. The insurance considers the basic factors such as the state you reside in, riding record, motorcycle model, and the type of coverage an individual wants.
This insurance company provides discounts from time to time for motorcycle insurance. The current discounts offered are:
- Multicycle discount: This discount applies if you own more than one motorcycle.
- O.G member discount: If you are passionate about driving a Harley and you are a member of the Harley Owners Group, you will receive a special motorcycle insurance discount.
- Rider group: This discount applies if you are a member of a riding club or any motorcycle association. This offer is valid even if the group or association you are part of is in another state or region.
- Rider course: Safety always comes first. This is what people get insurance for! Dairyland appreciates those riders who take full-fledged safety courses to ride motorcycles, however, the test must be taken in the last five years and passed prior to buying an insurance policy. To maintain the safety of motorcycle riders, the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) provides courses throughout the USA.
What is required of all motorcycle riders in Illinois?
According to the state of Illinois’ Operations manual, all motorcyclists have to follow the same rules. A few of the specific rules are presented below:
- Carry minimum insurance coverage.
- Motorcycles must be endorsed by Illinois state or another state.
- Use of headlights during the day.
- Riders must wear eye protection or have a windshield installed.
- The handgrips must be aligned below the rider’s head while seated.
- If you wish to carry passengers, you must ensure to install a footrest and passenger seat.
In the following above-mentioned rules, if the rider intends to customize the motorcycle he or she must follow the following rules:
- There should be at least one mirror installed
- The headlights must always be turned on, however, you can use a daytime headlight instead.
- Mufflers are required and can not be changed to escalate the noise beyond the original.
- Riders must take noise pollution in mind. According to Illinois Environmental Protection Regulations, Sec. 902-122: “Maximum allowable A-weighted sound levels based on measurements taken at a distance of 50 feet: 80– 82dBA at less than 35 mph; 86dBA at more than 35 mph.”
Minimum motorcycle insurance requirements in Illinois
The minimum insurance coverage for riders are as follows:
- $25,000 for bodily injury per person.
- $50,000 for total bodily injury per person (in case, multiple people are hurt in the incident).
- $20,000 for property damage.
Get free quote
To get a free quote from ‘Insure on the spot’, you will have to visit the website. After visiting the website, you will create your account and further provide the asked details to get yourself a free quote. The company will gather only a few details. It will take only two minutes to complete the application. This insurance company is one of its kind in a way that it does all the legwork for and saves you time and money by comparing rates from different companies.
Furthermore, the company is presently offering a free $25 gas card if you refer ‘insure on the spot’ to friends & family, mention your client code, and start a new policy. You can call a given helpline number on their website if you have any confusion related to the quote.
The company tries to provide the lowest car insurance rate possible. An independent licensed auto insurance agent works with over a dozen online auto insurance companies to find you the lowest rate possible. This company provides real quote rates based on the information you provide, and not the estimates.
Insure on the Spot Insurance Card
In most states of the USA, it is obligatory for drivers to carry an insurance card with them. If the police stop the driver or the driver has met an unforeseen accident, it’s imperative to show an insurance card. The insurance card serves as proof of insurance for an insured vehicle. Car insurance gets very complicated considering multiple factors such as state’s law, age, type of coverage, gender, and driving records. Once you purchase a car insurance policy, the company issues a car insurance card in your name.
It is highly important for drivers to maintain insurance coverage to protect themselves from unforeseeable incidents. If you have a car, truck, or any other vehicle, which is not insured, you can contact the agent on the spot at the number given on the website.
It is permissible to issue electronic insurance cards in most states of the USA. Insure on the Spot claims to provide ‘on the spot car insurance card’ within two minutes. You are only required to provide a reference number or VIN to the experts at the agency. After providing the required details, your verification will be completed through an electronic system. In the time of following, upon completion of verification, you will receive your insurance card via email within two minutes.
It is wise to know about the ingredients of your insurance card that a policyholder receives. The following information will be written on the card:
- Insurance policy number
- The effective date of your policy
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Car model
- Car purchasing year
- Insurance coverage details
In case of not being able to provide the insurance card, you will have to bear the penalty, however, the penalty is not as strong, considering the fact that you have insurance coverage.
Whereas you will face strict legal punishment if you do not have insurance coverage, and you are driving without one. Therefore, go to the ‘Insure on the spot’ website right now, or visit their nearby office to get yourself auto insurance and an electronic insurance card.
Insure on the Spot reviews
As they say, ‘the customer is always right”. If you can’t make happy and satisfy your customers, your business will not go long. Insure on the spot’s first priority is to satisfy the customer and provide him or her the utmost guidance to select the policy that fits their pockets. Here we are going to state some reviews by customers, who absolutely trust this agency for their auto insurance and some of those reviews who have genuine suggestions. Please continue reading for customers’ feedback.
- The first review presented here is by Twon B who is a local guide. He says. “I got a really good rate for full coverage insurance through them. Their rates can not be beaten. I’ve had them for over a year now but I haven’t had any accidents or claims so far as that goes… I don’t know. Hope I never have to find out.”
- Then there is another review posted recently by Angelica V., “This has to be the most convenient place I have ever had to deal with to get my car insured on the spot. Literally just like the name I was in and out within minutes and walked out with insurance cards in hand. If you need coverage right away this is the place to go. They also informed me that I could have called in to start insurance which was new to me.”
- Kiss Kay said while admiring the professionalism of the staff, “Unfortunately I was involved in a car accident in my brand new car. Everyone was very nice and understanding. Claudia went the extra mile to make sure that my claim was handled and everything was taken care of. They helped make me feel better in an unpleasant circumstance.”
These are a few of the hundreds of reviews given by clients on different online platforms, though there are some mixed reviews as well; which suggest improving their helpline services. Few of the clients suggested hiring more employees to reduce the waiting time for clients. Some clients liked the service but complained about not sending the reminder via text message to make payments.
Insure on the Spot 24 hour Number
Insure on the spot provides its customers with 24/7 roadside emergency service. The customer will have to sign up for the Nation Safe Driver Roadside Assistance, which offers coverage for the following roadside emergencies:
- Mechanical first aid
- Tire service
- Battery service
- Delivery service
- Lockout service
Once you sign up for Nation Safe Driver Roadside Assistance, you can receive the following discounts:
- Automotive services at AAMCO, Jiffy Lube, Maaco, Meineke, Precision Tune Auto Care, Grease Monkey
- Car rental at National, Enterprise, Thrifty, Avis, and Budget
- Hotel stays, Vacation Rentals, RV Rentals, Campgrounds, Pet Travel, and gear
- Theme Parks and Attractions such as Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, Las Vegas and New York City shows and performances, Disneyland, SeaWorld, Six Flags, Cirque du Soleil
- Free prescription savings card
How does this service work?
To avail of this service, you will have to call their prescribed number. You will need to give them your producer code, member number, and plan letter mentioned on your membership documents. The representative will immediately send you help upon fetching the required details.
Insure on the spot pay bill
The insurance agents are trained to provide their customers unmatchable service at ‘Insure on the spot’, hence, making the payment is even easier than purchasing car insurance. The client can make payments anytime either online by logging in, or by phone, or can just stop by at one of the nearby offices. Following are the options that a client can use according to their convenience :
- Pay online: It is as simple as that! You just have to log in and make a payment. ‘Insure on the spot’ accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and E-cheques.
- Pay by phone: Call on the given number on the website to make payment. You only have to keep your credit card information, or your checking account number, or your nine-digit rounding number.
- Pay in person: If you can’t make payment via the aforementioned options, you can always visit them at one of the nearest locations.
Who is the Insure on the Spot Spokeswoman?
Every business’s survival demands sales and marketing. Especially in the current era of digital marketing, where a number of platforms are involved such as Facebook, Twitter, and youtube. The competition goes neck to neck, especially when you are in the service industry. That is the case with ‘Insure on the Spot’ as well. Recently the ads run by the agency became popular because of the actress ‘Cassandra Liveris’. The agency signed the actress in a series of ads. She also works as a fitness instructor at Equinox in Chicago. These advertisements starring Ms. Liveris boosted the confidence of potential clients in the agency, hence a significant rise in the number of clients has been witnessed.
Auto insurance is important for every individual who owns a vehicle or drives one. The insurance seems like a burden, however, in fact, it is a favor that you do for yourself, your family, and friends. Insure on the spot is a convenient option for people residing in Chicago and Illinois. This agency helps people to find the best available options for car insurance, which fits best with their finances. Along with the best free marketing competitive insurance quotes, the company also provides the easiest payment options and 24/7 roadside assistance. In short, Insure on the spot’ is a wholesome package for anyone looking out for auto insurance.